thank you!

Picture from the internet
We often forget to thank the people who surround us and make our lives such a good one..
We forget to tell them how much they mean to us..
Birthdays are the days when you realize the value these people have in your life. When they take out time out from their busy schedules just to spend time with you, give you a phone call from across the seas, make an effort to send you a text message or even post on your Facebook wall, and hearing or reading them just makes the day that much more warm, you realize just how special a place these people hold in your heart..

So this is my Thank you to all those people in my life. Sometimes I hurt your feelings and say things I don't really mean in anger.. but when it comes down to it, I would not trade you for anyone else in the world..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moths to a flame

Dreaming about the dreaming spires

love at first sight, they say