Million little pieces

There is a sinking feeling inside me, threatening to swallow my insides into a whirlpool.
There are doubts and worries galore.
No one knows me better than me,
And I do not know me enough,
What does this mean for the choices I make and the turns I take,
What does this mean for what the future holds.
What does this mean for the compromises I have to make?
Questions fill my mind, flooding its insides. Logic leaves its side. And all that's left is debris. That cannot be made sense of. What matters and what worries is, at the end of the day, only I will be left to clear up and piece together the million little pieces that life becomes after the storm, and the flood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moths to a flame

Dreaming about the dreaming spires

love at first sight, they say