Body over Mind?

They say an idle mind is the devil's workshop, and as I sit around in my room the whole day doing nothing, I know it is a lie. My mind, at the moment is filled with cobwebs, thoughts sprayed all over its walls but too splotched and untidy to be legible, and yes, there are emotions too but all too wrapped up in either too dull or garish shades to be barely human. It's the easter break and yes, I have work to finish, but the body wants what it wants, and all it wants to do at the moment is to stay still, unmindful of the sunshine and breeze blowing outside. It's a battle between the mind which wants to go out and soak up the world outside and the body which just wants to stay stationary, and so far the body seems to have the upper hand.. and I am too lazy to care..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moths to a flame

Dreaming about the dreaming spires

love at first sight, they say