Pictures of you..


Hello world.
Cliche as it may sound, sometimes a picture does speak a thousand words and in my opinion, even more than just a thousand sometimes. If only I could submit about 4 pictures for my assignment essays. Anyway this one was taken by me (yes, this lady's other passion is photography) in a place called St Helens near Manchester.
The lone man looking out to the shimmering water echoes the almost machine-like churning of thoughts in my mind as I look out into this somewhat shimmering, sometimes suffocating world.

Comments

  1. cool ;D i'm interested in photography too ;D

    Manchester ?? like England's Manchester?? u live there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. sorry for the late reply.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moths to a flame

Dreaming about the dreaming spires

love at first sight, they say