Dreams..

These dreams do not die..
No matter how much people trample on them.
No matter how many times they tell me how fruitless it is.
No matter how the voices in my head tell me to give up.
Something inside, like a flickering flame,
sometimes burning bright,
sometimes almost extinguished,
Tells me to march on,
To not listen to the ones who speak out aloud,
And listen to the one small voice in the heart,
That whispers,
Give it one more try,
Give it one more push,
Give it time to grow,
And all your dreams will be true.

Comments

  1. I once listened to it and i start writing. . . maybe u r right. I should listen to it more.

    n u LOL on "doc" part. thats rude ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moths to a flame

Dreaming about the dreaming spires

love at first sight, they say